Setting up your first show can be daunting we have done our best to ensure the that the task of going live is as easy as possible. So in a few steps we have how to go live and the best resolution to use based on your internet connection.
Using http://speedtest.net you can find out your upload speed and then chose the resolution that will be most stable on your internet connection.
- 0.5Mbps (or 512KBps) and up – QVGA 320×240 is your optimal resolution
- 1Mbps (or 1000kbps) and up – 640×360 optimal resolution
- 3Mbps (or 3600Kbps) and up – 640×480 is your optimal resolution
- 4Mbps (or 4000KBps) and up – SVGA 800×600 is your optimal resolution
- 6Mbps (or 6000Kbps) and up – 720p is your optimal resolution
- 8Mbps (or 8000Kbps) and up – 1080p is your optimal resolution