You may wish to broadcast using windows 7, this could be because you have an older machine or are simply happy with your PC, using this series of tutorial we will get your windows 7 Computer ready for broadcasting. If you are savy with windows 7 already you may not need advise on updating the OS,but give this a quick once over just in-case.
- The first thing you need to do is ensure your windows 7 installation is up to date. Click on the start menu and search for update.
2. Now in the search results click Windows update.
3. Now click the check for updates button.
4. Select and install all available updates (optional too, excluding additional languages, since windows 7 is now end of life we should consider even optional updates a priority).
5. Once the updates are complete, restart your PC and complete all steps again until you are offered no more windows updates. Trouble updating your PC? The old fashioned way? You may need to use auto-patcher, we will create an auto patcher 7 tutorial at a later time.